We create and manage the perfect environment where eCommerce thrives. We strongly believe that the future of business is digital and strive to help great brands succeed in the eCommerce space. To this end, we are continuously looking to partner with talented individuals who share a similar excitement towards this fast-growing and innovative eCommerce landscape.
Scroll through the job listings or click on the listed job titles below for our current vacancies.
Job Description: Sales Assistant
eComplete is looking for a dynamic sales assistant to join our vibrant team as an eCommerce Sales Assistant. This person needs to be self-driven, with strong communication skills.
Position: Sales Assistant
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Job Type: Permanent
The ideal candidate’s main responsibilities will be to prospect great brands, identify and qualify key contacts within the business, and liaise and set up meetings with prospective clients and representatives within their procurement and sales departments.
The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all lead information is maintained and updated on our eComplete CRM systems.
- Identify great brands through various online platforms.
- Ensure prospective client has been contacted
- Secure meetings
- Monitor and manage prospective client responses, follow-ups and cancellations
- Organize travel plans for the Sales Team, including flights & accommodation
- Complete and distribute minutes of Sales meetings.
- The candidate must have a passion for eCommerce, people and life.
- The candidate must have minimum of two to three years of sales assistance experience. Digital agency experience will be beneficial.
- The candidate must have exceptional administrative skills and be proficient at verbal and written English.
- Associate degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred)
- Experience in CRM system platforms Salesforce or Pipedrive will be beneficial.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced corporate environment
Cover/motivational letter is essential. Work your magic.
If you are interested in working with our skilled team in one of South Africa’s most authoritative digital agencies and ecommerce ecosystems, please send through your updated CV, along with a motivation letter as to why you believe you are the best candidate for the position.